Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Ayakashi Ghost Guild General Discussion

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby Kazuma » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:42 pm

So I got my first LS SS at lvl 65 and was attacked 5 times in 15 minutes.

    First attacker (lvl73 with LS lead) hit my charm
    Second attack (lvl74 Chiyome lead) was countered
    Same player hit me again and was countered again... hah!
    Fourth attacker (lvl66 Nobutsuna lead) was countered
    Final attacker (lvl73 LS lead) was successful

OK, I thought the battlefield was at lvl80 and up?! At this rate I'll be lucky to get the daemon, let alone the mags! Let me know if charms go on sale. :lol:
Image
AGG | IGN: [Ω]KazumaX | lvl:14x
Invitation ID: GreatWhite
Guild: Ω LordsOfDestiny Ω
DMT | IGN/Refer: KazumaX
User avatar
Kazuma
TCGApp Enthusiast
TCGApp Enthusiast
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby yukpjuno » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 pm

I am level 45 at the moment with 25 base atk.
I can't win any player that has blue LS SS. T_T
No problem with purple as I can get it from story.
yukpjuno
TCGApp Member
TCGApp Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby redoxed » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm

yukpjuno wrote:I am level 45 at the moment with 25 base atk.
I can't win any player that has blue LS SS. T_T
No problem with purple as I can get it from story.

Of course. Come back when you can reach 45k+ attack... I think thats what I had back then to even beat some of the decks holding blue SS
Image
AGG Invite: redoxed | IGN: 兎▽・w・▽ | Lvl: 13x | Very poor freeplayer
sig by sniper

Active in game, Quit forum.
User avatar
redoxed
Legendary TCGApp Member
Legendary TCGApp Member
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 am
Location: Land of Sunshine

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby yukpjuno » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 pm

redoxed wrote:
yukpjuno wrote:I am level 45 at the moment with 25 base atk.
I can't win any player that has blue LS SS. T_T
No problem with purple as I can get it from story.

Of course. Come back when you can reach 45k+ attack... I think thats what I had back then to even beat some of the decks holding blue SS


The best base atk i can assemble with the cards I have now can only get 41k assuming they're all maxed. :(
Not easy to play this game ar...
yukpjuno
TCGApp Member
TCGApp Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby redoxed » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Don't worry, tower is coming :D put all your stats into health, max your daemons, and get ready to get at least 1 free 5*~~
You will find that things will be much easier with each event 5* you get
Image
AGG Invite: redoxed | IGN: 兎▽・w・▽ | Lvl: 13x | Very poor freeplayer
sig by sniper

Active in game, Quit forum.
User avatar
redoxed
Legendary TCGApp Member
Legendary TCGApp Member
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 am
Location: Land of Sunshine

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby Kasuha » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am

I can get purple stones from story but I found myself unable to keep red while recovering for blue >.< I think I'll wait a bit for things to settle.
Kasuha
TCGApp Regular
TCGApp Regular
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:53 am

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby fairac » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Reach ch 8 and got yellow LS SS about 7hr before tanabata tower started when im at lvl38, gotten all another from battle about 12 hr after the event started by the time i reach lvl 40. Win red/orange/green ss with 30-40k atk and blue/purple with 60++k atk.
fairac
TCGApp Member
TCGApp Member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:42 am

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby Rane » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Um, there's one phantom player that keeps trying for my purple some wasting sws to do so and failing 10 times within the last hour. Right after the last failed attack, a RQ team hit me, activated my charm, used sw, then hit me again and won. What is happening?!?!?! Why am I in such demand... ;_;
Image
sig by Carnelaine
Le Chevalier Ran D'Carnelaine, Knight of the Wisteria
Spoiler: show
~if you surrender to the air, you can ride it~Image
sig by Y.NOT?
Rane
TCGApp Regular
TCGApp Regular
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm
Location: Lothlorien

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby enfance » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Rane wrote:Um, there's one phantom player that keeps trying for my purple some wasting sws to do so and failing 10 times within the last hour. Right after the last failed attack, a RQ team hit me, activated my charm, used sw, then hit me again and won. What is happening?!?!?! Why am I in such demand... ;_;

What was the team with phantom players? It might be a scout for the RQ team.
Image
AGG lvl10x IGN: 鏡♥enfance
VC IGN: enfance Invitation ID: enfance waiting for dat art to improve!
Free user <3
User avatar
enfance
Mira Member
Mira Member
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Unread postby Rane » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 pm

enfance wrote:
Rane wrote:Um, there's one phantom player that keeps trying for my purple some wasting sws to do so and failing 10 times within the last hour. Right after the last failed attack, a RQ team hit me, activated my charm, used sw, then hit me again and won. What is happening?!?!?! Why am I in such demand... ;_;

What was the team with phantom players? It might be a scout for the RQ team.


I wonder if that's it, but why use sw to attack 9 times then? Makes no sense, used same team each time. I checked and there are others with the stone. ..
Image
sig by Carnelaine
Le Chevalier Ran D'Carnelaine, Knight of the Wisteria
Spoiler: show
~if you surrender to the air, you can ride it~Image
sig by Y.NOT?
Rane
TCGApp Regular
TCGApp Regular
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm
Location: Lothlorien

PreviousNext

Return to Ayakashi General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest